A running tap typically uses around 12 litres of water a minute. Multiply that number by how many minutes a tap can easily be left running, and it amounts to a lot of wasted water. In contrast, A JetWet uses about 2 litres per minute.
It’S easier to use a JetWet to clean off surface mud especially around wheels and wheel arches. And when you live in an apartment away from your car the portability of a JetWet proves its worth.
Good for your car:
- Doesn’t damage paintwork, trim or electrics.
- Quickly restores your car to its clean state
- Fully adjustable spray – for cleaning larger areas or getting into small gaps
- Effective and efficient cleaning with the minimal amount of water.
Good for you
- Quick and convenient
- Great for commercial vehicle owners who need to maintain a professional image for their fleet
- No assembly needed. Just switch it on.
- Compact and balanced proportions make it easier to carry around.
- Can be recharged from your car power port