A JetWet is the perfect companion for events and riders away from home – and in fact around the yard as well. It is light, easy to carry and very quiet.
Good for your horse:
It’s perfect for competition horses in hard and strenuous work: eventing, endurance, dressage, hunting, point to point, hunter trials, polo, and show jumping. Or just hacking in hot weather.
- Cooling and wash excess sweat and mud
- Cleaning underbelly and difficult-to-reach places
- Fine spraying the head and neck areas
- Cleaning and checking tendons, ligaments and muscles
- Ideal for giving the tendon areas in the lower legs an instant pro-longed cooling period (can add ice).
Good for you:
- Safety and convenience in a handy manageable bundle.
- Compact and balanced proportions make it easier to carry around.
- One tank holds enough water for a decent clean or two.
- Frugal with water
- Saves time having to queue at taps, or having to carry large volumes of water with you.
- No assembly needed. Just switch it on.
- Around 30 minutes of constant cleaning per battery charge. That’s six tankful’s – 54 litres
- Can be recharged from your car power port.